The Erasmus Mundus Master programme Euroculture distinguishes two types of students, each with a different level of participation costs for the 2-year programme:
- students who hold a passport from one of the European Union or EEA countries
- students who do not hold a passport from one of the European Union or EEA countries
EU/EEA passport holders:
- €1.475 per semester without insurance and with the standard consortium waiver* (€5.900 for the entire programme)
- €1.700 per semester with standard consortium waiver* and Insurance (€6.800 for the entire programme)
- €2.025 per semester without waiver* nor insurance (€8.100 for the entire programme)
- €2.250 per semester without waiver* and with insurance (€9.000 for the entire programme).
Non-EU/EEA passport holders:
- €4.500 per semester, including insurance (€18.000 for the entire programme)..
NOTE: All tuition fees, university administration and diploma costs are covered by the tuition fees for the 120 ECTS Master programme. Required literature, accommodation, travel costs and fieldwork-related costs are NOT included in the above-mentioned tuition fees.
Health insurance offered by the consortium is obligatory for students outside of the EU/EEA. For EU/EEA students it is not compulsory to get insured via the programme. In case of questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Consortium waiver is always offered to selected self-funding EU/EEA students, unless they receive another scholarship fully covering the tuition fees and living costs. The decision to grant a waiver to a selected student will be based on the information entered in the waiver application form. The form is sent to individual selected students.
For EU/EEA students this waiver reduces the overall applicable tuition fee by €2.200 ( (from €9.000 including insurance or €8.100 without insurance to €5.900 or €6.800 for 2 years, respectively).
For non-EU students, this waiver is unfortunately not available.
Please note that the waiver amount may vary from one year to the other.