Welcome to Euroculture: Society, Politics and Culture in a Global Context
Europe today is a place where old cultural traditions are adapting to digital modernity; a place where economic crisis is forcing new experiments in politics and international relations; a place where the emergence of multi-cultural, multi-religious societies is causing intense debate; a place where young people are working hard to lead the transition to an environmentally sustainable society; and, finally, the setting for the bold experiment in international politics that is the European Union – one that is struggling to emerge from crisis and find its place in the world, even as it celebrates its historic achievements.
- Our two-year master programme offers great opportunities if you are interested in understanding—and shaping—today’s Europe.
- Selected by the European Commission as an Erasmus Mundus Programme of Excellence, Euroculture is ideal for students who understand that Europe’s future will be shaped not only by economics and politics, but also by struggles over identities, values, and heritage.
- Our programme will equip you with the tools to understand the vital interplay between culture and politics in European society.
- With an interdisciplinary approach that combines courses from at least two leading European universities with an internship and practical training,Euroculture prepares you to make a difference in careers like diplomacy, international business, research, journalism, cultural management, and European administration.
- Euroculture received accreditation from the Accreditation Organization of The Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO) in 2020, gaining the status of internationally accredited programme in line with the Europwan Quality Assurance Register (EQAR).
- For more information on Erasmus Mundus Courses visit the European Commission Education & Training Site