How to apply
If you are interested in joining the Master of Arts programme that will give you a deep understanding of challenges that Europe faces, submit your application via the online application tool. Your application has to be accompanied by some required documents.
Below is an overview for deadlines and general remarks on application.
Check the menu on the left for entry requirements, tuition fees, and possible funding.
A lot of commonly asked questions are addressed in our FAQ: Download FAQ.pdf
Applications for 2022 intake open on 1 October 2021. The application deadlines are:
- 15 January: final deadline for Erasmus Mundus scholarship applications (also recommended for self-financing candidates from outside of the EU and the EEA);
- 1 March: early bird application round (recommended);
- 1 April: second application round (deadline for non-EU/EEA applicants);
- 1 May: third application round;
- Applications are considered on a rolling basis in some universities after 1 May
- As the number of students accepted is limited, early applications are strongly encouraged. Applicants who require a visa to study in Europe are also encouraged to apply as soon as possible to ensure that all documentation is in place before the start of the programme.
- In the case of Erasmus Mundus applications, the outcomes of the evaluation will only become known in March 2022 irrespective of the time of application.
- If you would like to apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship you should hold a Bachelor degree by the time of application and no later than 15 January 2022. A statement of graduation from your university is accepted in case your official diploma has not been awarded yet.
- If you apply as a self-funding candidate, you may provide your Bachelor's diploma at a later date, but no later than September in the year in which you start the programme (depending on the university).